Enzyme ImmunoAssay (EIA) is a technique to detect and quantify antigens (proteins, hormones…) or antibodies in samples. It relies on the ability of an antibody to bind a specific antigen. Either the antibody or the antigen is labelled with an enzyme wh...More
|Application Media||It is the responsibility of the user to check the compatibility of the assay with the study matrix|
|Sample volume||100 µL|
|Tracer||horseradish peroxidase HRP|
|Detection Limit||≤0,01 ng/mL|
|Standard Curve Range||0,01-1,00 ng/mL|
1. Brat DJ, Bellail AC, Van Meir EG The role of interleukin-8 and its receptors in gliomagenesis and tumoral angiogenesis 2005, Neuro-oncology. 7 (2): 122–133
2. G. Marius CloreSj, Ettore Appellaq, Masaki Yamadall et al. Determination of the Secondary Structure of Interleukin-8 by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy 1989, The Journal Of Biologica Chemistry 264, No. 32, Issue of November 15, pp. 18907-18911
3. Irina V. Nesmelova, Yuk Sham et al. Platelet Factor 4 and Interleukin-8 CXC Chemokine Heterodimer Formation Modulates Function at the Quaternary Structural Level 2005, J. Biol. Chem. 280:4948-4958
4. James Lee, Richard Horuk, Glenn C. Rice et al. Characterization of Two High Affinity Human Interleukin-8 Receptors 1992, J. Biol. Chem. 267:16283-7
5. Mark D. Turner, Belinda Nedjai, Tara Hurst, Daniel J. Pennington Cytokines and chemokines: At the crossroads of cell signalling and inflammatory disease 2004, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1843 2563–2582
6. G J. Heidemann, H. Ogawa, M.B. Dwinell et al. Angiogenic effects of interleukin 8 (CXCL8) in human intestinal microvascular endothelial cells are mediated by CXCR2 2003, J. Biol. Chem. 278 8508–8515.
7. M.E. Hammond, G.R. Lapointe, P.H. Feucht et al. IL-8 induces neutrophil chemotaxis predominantly via type I IL-8 receptors 1995, J. Immunol. 155 1428–1433.
8. E.J. Miller, A.B. Cohen, S. Nagao et al. Elevated levels of NAP-1/interleukin-8 are present in the airspaces of patientswith the adult respiratory distress syndrome and are associated with increased mortality 1992, Am. Rev. Respir. Dis.146 427-432