Enzyme ImmunoAssay (EIA) is a technique to detect and quantify antigens (proteins, hormones…) or antibodies in samples. It relies on the ability of an antibody to bind a specific antigen. Either the antibody or the antigen is labelled with an enzyme wh...More
1. Iwakura Y, Ishigame H, Saijo S, Nakae S Functional specialization of interleukin-17 family members. 2011, Immunity 34:149–162
2. Robert Sabat, Ellen Witte, Katrin Witte, and Kerstin Wolk IL-22 and IL-17: An Overview 2013, IL-17, IL-22 and Their Producing Cells: Role in Inflammation and Autoimmunity, 2nd ed., pp.11-35
3. Harrington LE, Hatton RD, Mangan PR et al. Interleukin 17-producing CD4+ effector T cells develop via a lineage distinct from the T helper type 1 and 2 lineages. 2005, Nat Immunol 6:1123–1132
4. Moreira-Teixeira L, Resende M, Coffre M, Devergne O et al. Proinflammatory environment dictates the IL-17-producing capacity of human invariant NKT cells. 2011, J Immunol 186:5758–5765
5. Takahashi N, Vanlaere I, de Rycke R, Cauwels A, Joosten LA, Lubberts E, van den Berg WB, Libert C IL-17 produced by Paneth cells drives TNF-induced shock. 2008, J Exp Med 205:1755–1761
SPI-Bio is a brand name of Bertin Bioreagent.
Bertin Bioreagent includes over 100 employees, chemists, biochemists, immunoanalysts, pharmacists and technicians.
Always at the forefront of innovation and after launching on the market products incorporating in their time innovative technologies (Acetylcholinesterase tracer for EIA), this brand offers a wide and unique range of assays for biomarker Immunoassays (SPI-Bio TM) thanks to a solid knowledge acquired during the last 25 years in developping over 100 biomarkers assays.
To better serve you, we aim to design our products and reagents to address your needs on the expected performance in terms of a possible range of use, but also on operational conditions of use & regulations.
Thanks to our production processes and quality controls, we provide you with products with compliance to specifications.
Our technical support & science teams are available to help you assess their relevance depending on your needs, to specify the conditions of application and their fields of use. Finally, our researchers are ready to provide you with the necessary support by going, if needed, in your laboratories to validate your operating conditions and to solve possible problems.