Enzyme ImmunoAssay (EIA) is a technique to detect and quantify antigens (proteins, hormones…) or antibodies in samples. It relies on the ability of an antibody to bind a specific antigen. Either the antibody or the antigen is labelled with an enzyme wh...More
1. Brat DJ, Bellail AC, Van Meir EG The role of interleukin-8 and its receptors in gliomagenesis and tumoral angiogenesis 2005, Neuro-oncology. 7 (2): 122–133
2. G. Marius CloreSj, Ettore Appellaq, Masaki Yamadall et al. Determination of the Secondary Structure of Interleukin-8 by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy 1989, The Journal Of Biologica Chemistry 264, No. 32, Issue of November 15, pp. 18907-18911
3. Irina V. Nesmelova, Yuk Sham et al. Platelet Factor 4 and Interleukin-8 CXC Chemokine Heterodimer Formation Modulates Function at the Quaternary Structural Level 2005, J. Biol. Chem. 280:4948-4958
4. James Lee, Richard Horuk, Glenn C. Rice et al. Characterization of Two High Affinity Human Interleukin-8 Receptors 1992, J. Biol. Chem. 267:16283-7
5. Mark D. Turner, Belinda Nedjai, Tara Hurst, Daniel J. Pennington Cytokines and chemokines: At the crossroads of cell signalling and inflammatory disease 2004, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1843 2563–2582
6. G J. Heidemann, H. Ogawa, M.B. Dwinell et al. Angiogenic effects of interleukin 8 (CXCL8) in human intestinal microvascular endothelial cells are mediated by CXCR2 2003, J. Biol. Chem. 278 8508–8515.
7. M.E. Hammond, G.R. Lapointe, P.H. Feucht et al. IL-8 induces neutrophil chemotaxis predominantly via type I IL-8 receptors 1995, J. Immunol. 155 1428–1433.
8. E.J. Miller, A.B. Cohen, S. Nagao et al. Elevated levels of NAP-1/interleukin-8 are present in the airspaces of patientswith the adult respiratory distress syndrome and are associated with increased mortality 1992, Am. Rev. Respir. Dis.146 427-432
SPI-Bio is a brand name of Bertin Bioreagent.
Bertin Bioreagent includes over 100 employees, chemists, biochemists, immunoanalysts, pharmacists and technicians.
Always at the forefront of innovation and after launching on the market products incorporating in their time innovative technologies (Acetylcholinesterase tracer for EIA), this brand offers a wide and unique range of assays for biomarker Immunoassays (SPI-Bio TM) thanks to a solid knowledge acquired during the last 25 years in developping over 100 biomarkers assays.
To better serve you, we aim to design our products and reagents to address your needs on the expected performance in terms of a possible range of use, but also on operational conditions of use & regulations.
Thanks to our production processes and quality controls, we provide you with products with compliance to specifications.
Our technical support & science teams are available to help you assess their relevance depending on your needs, to specify the conditions of application and their fields of use. Finally, our researchers are ready to provide you with the necessary support by going, if needed, in your laboratories to validate your operating conditions and to solve possible problems.