Enzyme ImmunoAssay (EIA) is a technique to detect and quantify antigens (proteins, hormones…) or antibodies in samples. It relies on the ability of an antibody to bind a specific antigen. Either the antibody or the antigen is labelled with an enzyme wh...More
1. David IR Holmes and Ian Zachary The vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) family: angiogenic factors in health and disease 2005, Genome Biology, 6 :209
2. Angela M. Duffy, David J. Bouchier-Hayes, and Judith H. Harmey Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) and Its Role in Non-Endothelial Cells: Autocrine Signalling by VEGF 2000-2013, Madame Curie Bioscience Database
3. Christopher J. Robinson and Sally E. Stringer The splice variants of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and their receptors Journal of Cell Science 114, 853-865
4. Yves A Muller, Hans W Christinger, Bruce A Keyt, Abraham M de Vos The crystal structure of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) refined to 1.93 Å resolution: multiple copy flexibility and receptor binding 1997, Structure Volume 5, Issue 10, 1325-1338
5. Dvorak HF, Brown LF, Detmar M, Dvorak AM Vascular permeability factor/vascular endothelial growth factor, microvascular hyperpermeability, and angiogenesis. 1995, Am J Pathol, 146:1029-1039
SPI-Bio is a brand name of Bertin Bioreagent.
Bertin Bioreagent includes over 100 employees, chemists, biochemists, immunoanalysts, pharmacists and technicians.
Always at the forefront of innovation and after launching on the market products incorporating in their time innovative technologies (Acetylcholinesterase tracer for EIA), this brand offers a wide and unique range of assays for biomarker Immunoassays (SPI-Bio TM) thanks to a solid knowledge acquired during the last 25 years in developping over 100 biomarkers assays.
To better serve you, we aim to design our products and reagents to address your needs on the expected performance in terms of a possible range of use, but also on operational conditions of use & regulations.
Thanks to our production processes and quality controls, we provide you with products with compliance to specifications.
Our technical support & science teams are available to help you assess their relevance depending on your needs, to specify the conditions of application and their fields of use. Finally, our researchers are ready to provide you with the necessary support by going, if needed, in your laboratories to validate your operating conditions and to solve possible problems.