Enzyme ImmunoAssay (EIA) is a technique to detect and quantify antigens (proteins, hormones…) or antibodies in samples. It relies on the ability of an antibody to bind a specific antigen. Either the antibody or the antigen is labelled with an enzyme wh...More
1. Stephen T. Smiley, Michael J. Grusby, Interleukin 4, 1998, Encyclopedia of Immunology 1451–1453
2. Carr C, Aykent S, Kimack NM, Levine AD, Disulfide assignments in recombinant mouse and human interleukin 4, 1991, Biochemistry. 30 (6): 1515–23-3. Walter MR, Cook WJ, Zhao BG et al, Crystal structure of recombinant human interleukin-4, 1992, J. Biol. Chem. 267 (28): 20371–6
4. J. Zamorano, M.D. Rivas, M. Pérez-G, Interleukin-4: A multifunctional cytokine, 2003, Inmunología Vol. 22/Num 2/215-224
5. Feldmann M, Brennan FM, Maini RN, Role of cytokines in rheumatoid arthritis, 1996, Annu.Rev Immunol; 14: 397-440
6. Zamorano J, Kelly AE, Austrian J et al, Costimulation of resting B lymphocytes alters the IL-4-activated IRS2 signaling pathway in a STAT6 independent manner: implications for cell survival and proliferation, 2011 Cell Res. 11: 44-54
SPI-Bio is a brand name of Bertin Bioreagent.
Bertin Bioreagent includes over 100 employees, chemists, biochemists, immunoanalysts, pharmacists and technicians.
Always at the forefront of innovation and after launching on the market products incorporating in their time innovative technologies (Acetylcholinesterase tracer for EIA), this brand offers a wide and unique range of assays for biomarker Immunoassays (SPI-Bio TM) thanks to a solid knowledge acquired during the last 25 years in developping over 100 biomarkers assays.
To better serve you, we aim to design our products and reagents to address your needs on the expected performance in terms of a possible range of use, but also on operational conditions of use & regulations.
Thanks to our production processes and quality controls, we provide you with products with compliance to specifications.
Our technical support & science teams are available to help you assess their relevance depending on your needs, to specify the conditions of application and their fields of use. Finally, our researchers are ready to provide you with the necessary support by going, if needed, in your laboratories to validate your operating conditions and to solve possible problems.